Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Part Deux

There was a guy who was standing outside the arena today with a sign saying "Free Hugs." My boss and co-workers bet me that I wouldn't go down and give him a hug. I finagled a free lunch out of them at Lolo's Chicken and Waffles if I did it and headed down.


When I got closer to the guy, I realized that he had glitter on his chest. That scared me off a bit and I only gave him a side "guy-hug". After I went back upstairs, I decided to try it again and brought him down a Verve Energy Drink (Official Energy Drink of the Phoenix Suns!)


This time I figured I was down there and I may as well get my free lunch if I was going to do this twice.







2 comments:

mama cow said...

looked like he was going for your tushie in one of those pictures.

Rachel said...

Dan, you're a nut! But thanks for the chuckle! :)