Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oops!





As much as this makes me sooooo sad, I laughed so much more. Above the washer I have some shelving I use as an extended pantry. While getting something off these high shelves I knocked off a Costco sized box of sandwich baggies. The box fell directly into the washer. Of course at the time, I was rushing off to something very important, so I decided to retrieve the box later. Somehow between that day and wash day, one of the kids had thrown in a pile of towels, which completely covered the box of baggies thus.....this is what I found after my first load of laundry on wash day.

It was so disheartening thinking of all those baggies wasted and all that card board shredded into a million tiny bits. However, I was so surprised to find a washer full of plastic bags & knowing full well it was my own doing, I just had to laugh! Ah well & ha ha. Note to self, always check the washer before you start it.

1 comment:

Tara L. Stradling said...

At least they were in your washer and not dryer - I can't imagine what kind of mess you would have found there! Love you...