Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sunday Superbowl Dinner

Usually on Sunday evening we are at Grandma's house. Usually the food resembles roast & potatoes. And usually we don't eat until 5:30pm or so. But this was an Unusual family dinner.


And this is only part of the food, not to mention the dessert on the other table. Can you believe there were about 20 of us there?


Yes, those are a homemade Dan specialty. BBQ Wings! A specific request from Uncle Matt.




It was really fun getting the 3-D glasses for everyone including the kids. What a hoot watching the 3-D commercials. My favorite is the picture of grandpa. I'm not quite sure why wouldn't put them all the way on.

3 comments:

mama cow said...

I just drooled all over my keyboard. I am making a request now for Dan to make those wings when we are in Phoenix. YUM!!!

sara said...

how fun...the wings look so good, actually all the food looks good!

Matthew Palmer said...

The wings were FANTASTIC!!!