Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Creativity

I am finally there! For the longest time I have loved, loved sewing little dresses for my daughter. I have had a few clients in the last few months simply from word of mouth and I think I finally am going to do it. I am starting my own business sewing dresses. It has been so hard figuring out what my time and talent is worth to others. (weird to call it talent, but after 5 years I have developed so much of my own identity in sewing.) I know I still have so much learn. Here is Emi in a dress I made for my latest client. I had so much fun. It had layers and layers to give it that bouncy flow on skirt of the dress. I need a few pictures of this dress to showcase on my up and coming website. Which few do you like the best? Oh, I love sewing pretty things!

1 2 3

4 5

5 comments:

mama cow said...

They are all so cute but I really like the one where she is sitting down. And the pointed toe one is cute too. I am glad to see that you are finally seeing what we have seen for so long.

Lindsay said...

You're so awesome Jen!! You'd better to be ready to sew up some prom dresses in about 11 years! ;)

Kelli said...

So stinking cute. Oh my goodness Emily is a little you Jen! I love #4. I love that she is dancing like a princess!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Jen you are so talented! That dress is beautiful!! And Emily looks so sweet!!

Lindsay Skinner said...

That dress looks amazing! You are so talented!