Friday, May 30, 2008

Mr. Smarty Pants

What is this, the first full week of summer? Yesterday, Josh begged me all day long to give him math problems to work on. When I told him I knew of a website I could get work pages from, he hit cloud nine. Yes, he loves it. Finally this morning I printed out 20 pages of math, word search, and language pages for him. I told him he could only do 2 pages a day hoping this packet would last him a good few weeks. His plea was this, "Can't I do 3 pages just this once?" He just can't help it. He loves to learn. He loves to know everything. What a smarty pants!

3 comments:

mama cow said...

I found a huge book of workpages at Office Max I am sure they have ones for Josh's age too. You might want to think about getting one so you can save your printer cause it sounds like he is not going to let you get away with only two a day. good job Josh

Kristen said...

That is hilarious!! Good for him - I wish I would have had that type of motivation when I was his age!

Lindsay said...

Josh you are totally awesome! You may want to take a trip to the library twice a week to appease his thirst.