Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gratitiude

Today I am thankful for the Spirit. I went to my Stake's Relief Society Activity. They had so many great classes. I felt incredibly blessed by all those who shared their hearts and experiences with me. It made such a huge impact on my life. Who knew one morning could make such a difference.

One of the teachers introduced her lesson by saying she had been praying for all of us. Us! Her audience. Not for her self only, but for us! I must remember that one.

I should also thank sweet friends who love me and are patient with me. I know that when we share ourselves with others, all are edified. I have felt edified today. I have felt the Lord's hand in my life, pointing me in the right direction with clearer vision and brighter hope. I am so grateful to be able to use this wonderful gospel in my life every day. I am so grateful. I know the Lord loves me and is aware of me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I was grateful for that day too. It was a great way to spend a Saturday morning. yummy food too!