Saturday, July 19, 2008

Drip & a Fix

Drip...drip...drip. A slow drip started Thursday night from the hall closet doors signifying AC problems. Luckily the AC was only backed up and needed to be cleaned out. However the drips created a little water damage inside the closet area. So, what did Dan do? No he did not let a contractor handle such a "simple" job.

He took off the closet doors, tore out the drywall and set up the fan. I could not believe it. This from the same husband who, from the beginning, confessed himself a complete geek and inevitably UNhandy. Boy he sure has come a long way in our married years. It sure is nice to have a geek and a handy man. Cheaper too!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Go Dan!! Geeks can be taught too!!!

mama cow said...

I always thought that my dad could do anything.....I guess my brother can as well. :)

The Wood Family said...

Good job, Dan!

Amy said...

Nice work Dan. I'm highly impressed-

Melissa Braegger said...

He looks like he knows what he is doing! Don't you just love a handyman:) I loved the pics you posted and the slideshow he did for your anniversary-so sweet.