Friday, July 18, 2008

Eleven


Happy 11th Anniversary!

Eleven Years ago today, Dan and I were married in the Mesa, AZ Temple. In eleven years we have had 3 beautiful children, 3 homes, 4 job changes, 5 different wards, a handful of trips and an amazingly happy life! To celebrate this occasion the kids and I made lists of our Top11 Moments with Dan, so here it goes...

Josh's Top 11 Moments w/ Dad:
*When he is silly *playing games *alone time with Dad *working together in the yard *going to ball games *when he fixes my toys *getting money for solving riddles/tests *watching sports together *when the family is all together *playing legos *Dad always makes the family more loving.

Em's Top 11 Moments w/ Dad:


*When he plays with us *when he is silly *when he wrestles the kids *teaching piano *picks fun music for car *knows my fav song *brushes my hair after my bath *makes my favorite lunch each Sunday *plays games with the kids *watch sports *plants pretty trees and garden *snuggle time


Adam's Top 11 Moments w/ Dad:


*Whenever he is in the room *when he shares food *when he tucks me in *chucking me in the air *snuggles *laying on Dad's tummy *kisses *bonks *alone time *sharing smiles *sharing eye color

Mom's Top 11 Moments w/ Dan:


*Seeing him in his Temple whites *San Fransisco, running in the rain *Every time he kisses me *Best Western's I-Hop *Any morning we can snuggle before we get up *Our wedding day *Talking at night before bed *Gazing into those brown eyes *Anytime I beat him at anything, for once *Cooking with him *Our children's births *Talking to each other every single day for over 11 years w/o fail

I love you sweetheart! Happy Eleventh.

2 comments:

The Wood Family said...

Congratulations on your eleven years together!

Thatcher Family said...

Congrats Jen! What a sweet way to celebrate. It seems there are a lot of us July anniversaries out there! ;) Isn't it fun reminiscing?