Thursday, July 17, 2008

Turkey Donuts



Do not ask me why. It is a Hilton thing. I still don't understand and yet after being immersed in "their" ways for 11 years, I too have picked it up. You know those small, white, powdery donuts...the Hilton's call them Turkey Donuts. The reason for the name will be forever shrouded in mystery. However, these donuts are a regular at all family events and trips. Now the Hilton's like to indoctrinate them young, so on Adam's 6 month mark he experienced his first Turkey Donut. And boy did he like it. He smiled and eyed Grandpa, questioning whether he was actually going to get another morsel of powdery goodness. And indeed, Grandpa did not let him down. Congratulations pumpkin! You're a Hilton now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that kid. Seriously SO cute.

mama cow said...

At least we dont call them coke doughnuts! (because of the powdery goodness you get on your upper lip) I have got to go get some for Ryan now.

Melissa Braegger said...

How in the world did someone come up with turkey donuts? That is too funny. Adam sure looks like he enjoyed it though-

Rachel said...

ooooh he is so cute!

Amy said...

Jen he's so dang cute!

Erin said...

Just reading that made my mouth water...I've got to go get some turkey doughnuts! I actually didn't know that wasn't their real name until I went to college... =)