Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Bandwagon

(Tricia, Hannah, & my pregnant-self at singing tryouts for the National Anthem)



I love this because you only participate if you want to. This is how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!!

4 comments:

Dan Hilton said...

The "love tester" at Disneyland

mama cow said...

"For Jen it will work!" :)

Jen Hilton said...

Heateher, no, not THAT phrase again! What have I done. I thought that was gone for ever. UGH!

skinners said...

girl's trip to the orange county swap meet. so fun! remember the hotel fiasco - i think i ended up on the couch. i've thought you are pretty awesome ever since that :)