Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Playing Dentist

Today, both Em & Josh came home with teeth practically dangling from their mouths. After dinner we got out the string and got to work.

Before
Josh's Top Left Tooth/ Emliy's Bottom Left Tooth


After

Josh's tooth practically jumped out of his mouth. One unsuccessful tug by me and Em proclaimed she would pull out yet another of her own teeth. This is what happened:


After a few tears, I gave the tooth one more good tug and it too was out. I hope the tooth fairy can keep up with all this business, especially since amid all the action we realized they each had another wobbly chopper. I need more quarters!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am such a wimp. I hate teeth pulling. They're adorable though!

Lindsay said...

How fun for both to have wiggly teeth!! I'm a wimp too and can't pull my kids' teeth! Brooklyn officially has wiggly teeth #3 & 4 on either side of her bottom two teeth. Blake's still are firm as rocks!