Friday, August 1, 2008

The Feast Continues

A while after eating Dan's magnificent meal he realized his itch for cooking wasn't fulfilled. He found a new recipe for homemade french fries w/ a yummy dipping sauce. Of all the french fry recipes he has tried, and he has tried them all, this is the best. Yes, it is a Bon Appetit recipe and the homemade sauce called an "aioli" was scrumptious. It reminds me of that Utah fry sauce with a new and spicy kick. Aioli may sound fancy, but this sauce was simply dijon mustard, oil, minced garlic, & 2 egg yolks whipped together. I guess there is a little technique to it, but Mmmm, mmmmm, yummy.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love fry sauce. Bring me some!!

Kristen said...

Can I tell you how much I wish I was eating those fries right now?? Its driving me crazy!!

Unknown said...

UM! Are these the fries I missed? Please do it again... and CALL!

Holly said...

Hey Jen send me an e-mail at hollyjeanneturner@gmail.com and I'll send you over my recipe. Very easy and very good.