Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby Powder


This morning Emily and I were in the Master Bathroom primping for church when Dan walked through the room. He had just put on his Sunday shoes and walked a few steps only to notice his shoes were squeaky. He reached for the baby powder on the counter to sprinkle a little in his shoes and said, "Boy I sure need to use some baby powder." Emily ran out of the room laughing and went to tell Josh "Dad is using Baby powder." (giggle, giggle) We were so perplexed at why using baby powder was so funny until I remembered that the only thing they've seen baby powder being used for is little baby bums! I wish I knew what kind of picture Em was visualizing of Dan and baby powder.

1 comment:

mama cow said...

I told Dan that he needed to help pass the sacrament with his squeaky shoes!