Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wind's a Changing

It's any day now. I can feel it. The wind is changing and the storms are coming. I can't wait. I love the wind, the rain, the smell. Ahhhhhh........round the house things have been changing really fast too, but I'm not sure I'm ready for these. It is tropical storm Adam!

He just started crawling a couple of weeks ago. He isn't even that fast yet. None the less he's developed a new talent. He can pull himself up to furniture and stand! This kid only six months old. I am not sure this is a very good idea. All I can picture is this little face climbing walls, on top of dressers and who know what else. We've never had a real monkey, dare devil baby. Maybe our luck has run out. I don't know, but I'm really nervous.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I am trying to enjoy every second of Sasha being so still because I know one day I am going to wake up and she will be crawling too!! :) Hope you are doing well!

mama cow said...

Adam and Ryan are two peas in a pod! They were definatly buds before they came here. I dont even want to know what they have in store for us later!

Rachel said...

I can't believe he's standing. Stop the madness!