Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Miracle

Today I witnessed a miracle. I took a picture so I could always remember it:



Josh is amazing at doing his chores around the house. He is very accountable. He always finishes his job completely and quickly and many times even does a little extra work! Josh always has tons of extra time in the mornings to play and is the first to earn his privileges. There has been one job that he always does, but has been really....lacking and that is making his bed. All and all I really can't complain, but today the stars must have aligned, because this is what I found. A beautifully made bed! The blankets were flat and smooth. The pillows in the right spot. And, just like the cherry on a sunday, the stuffed animals in the corner. What a great kid!

3 comments:

mama cow said...

yeah yeah yeah Josh is perfect just like Dan was we know we know! :) BTW can I borrow him for a few years?

Dan Hilton said...

See what happens now that we have Obama as president? All kids will do their chores perfectly!

Jen Hilton said...

Oh, no. This action was done during the Bush administration! Pre-election.