Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sick but Gorgeous


Em has been home sick the past couple of days so she's been catching up on some movie time and sporting PJs all day. Today she was sporting a look I wish I had captured on film. Picture Emi in an over-sized T-shirt, morning messy hair and..... a sparkling pink diamond necklace and diamond clip-on earings. She looked gorgeous too! She loved it and wore it all day even during quiet time. What a crazy girl. This isn't a picture of her unique look, but I bet you can imagine.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sorry to hear Em's been sick! Hope everyone's feeling better now!

I want Disneyland pictures and a full report!!!!

Melissa Braegger said...

Hey Jen-I hope that you had a wonderul Thanksgiving. I haven't talked to you in a while since I don't really see you in primary anymore. I was just wondering what you wanted to do for visiting teaching this month. Would you like me to call or would you like to?

Anndee said...

I found you! It's great to see what you've been up to. And baby ADAM? What a great name ;)