Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Natural


No I am not going without make up- I am actually making my own baby food. Boy, the Magic Bullet is really coming in handy. It really did not take long. And yes, I still buy the jars from the store, but I am using what I have here at home. It is cheaper, fresher and I feel like it is super yummy for my babe. I can't believe I turned into one of those moms who makes their own baby food. I think I used to mock them. Sorry guys. As you can see, Adam's meals for the next week will consist of apples, peas, broccoli, banana mango, sweet potatoes, carrots, yellow squash, and peaches.

6 comments:

mama cow said...

I just put whatever we are having for dinner in the mini blender and voila dinner for the munchkin. It just seems like a waste to spend so much money on little jars of food when you can do the same thing at home. Way to go Jen!

STACEY said...

Good for you! Those look so yummy!

Amy said...

I think that is just awesome! I bummed because I bought a magic bullet and it was a piece of crap. I finally took it back. Maybe I should give it another try(oh and sorry about the tag-however I did enjoy reading it he he)

Lindsay said...

Yay Jen!!! I'm so totally going to do this when we start foods with this bambino. You've really made me motivated. I'll be asking for tips a year from now. ;)

Thatcher Family said...

Great job Jen! We did this with our kids.....well, for about a week. Then they wanted bits of our food. If we ever bought baby food, it just sat in our cupboard! My kids wouldn't have it, homemade or otherwise, at all! Good luck to you!

sara said...

you are amazing....