Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sisters

I know today is all about the Dad's, but I did not have the time to write all that I wanted to about that topic. More about the boys later. Today I am grateful for sisters. I have 2 wonderful younger sisters who I completely love. Now that we are "grown up" the years between us melt away and I am getting to know them more than ever before. Sorry Derek and Matt, I know we are closest in age, but brothers, you're nothin' like sisters! However, those brothers did get lucky and found really amazing girls to marry. I learn so much from them all the time. It has been only a few weeks since I saw them last, but today as I saw them all at family dinner, I realized how much I missed all 4 of my sisters. I love you girls!

2 comments:

sara said...

sisters are the best(i don't have any brothers...)

Kristen said...

I just wanted to leave a quick note saying THANK YOU for coming on Saturday. Emily was such a big help. P.S. Emily's dress on Sunday was GORGEOUS!! I am sure you made it - and it was awesome!! Have a great week, and we'll talk soon.
P.P.S. Mark and I LOVE the blanket with the silk on the back! I might steal it from my baby! :)